The agenda had two main topics
- Practical uses from bitcoin, what is it? , use of exchanges, how to trade?, private and public keys and something of altcoins given by Fatima.
- Real example of project based on Hyperledger fabric, Smart contracts, and real examples of source-code currently being developed at Zircontech, given by Ricardo.
Regarding the project that is being developed at Infuy. If you want to know more about ZirconTech’s project you can read one of his co-founders articles in https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/zircon-tech-demo-usage-based-insurance-hyperledger-andres-zunino
We would like to give special thanks for the time to prepare the talks give by the speakers.
Again, the audience was very interested and asked a lot of new terminology and questions that brings up.
As we said in the previous posts, more meetups are planned, and will address topics like blockchain and the internet of things, Solidity (the most popular language for writing smart contracts in Ethereum), Hyperledger and blockchain based architectures.
After the meeting the crowd again enjoyed pizzas, crafted beers and cupcakes. Thanks to Infuy who sponsored the event.
Here you can find some links from the talks (this was the first time that we had done this so sorry if the audio or image does not accomplish the quality of the talks) 🙂
Last 5 posts in Bitcoin
- Ya llega Bitcoin Day en Montevideo 🚀 - May 16th, 2019
- Infuy as a speaker in DeveloperWeek (San Francisco, USA) - March 1st, 2018
- Bitcoin: como crear un cold storage - October 26th, 2017
- Nota prensa - La diaria - September 23rd, 2017
- Uno a Uno con Alejandro Narancio, CEO de Infuy - September 23rd, 2017